Customer Service Hiring Event | Tuesday June 2nd 9am-7pm
Behavioral Health Documentation
For all virtual training, a working microphone and video are required for participation and engagement. The Zoom link will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the training to the email address provided at enrollment.
For any accommodations to this, please contact the Spectrum Education and Training institute at email@example.com.
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC, CASAC
Participants will identify:
- 2-3 strategies to increase quality of documentation and not quantity, leading to improvement of work/life balance.
- 2-3 techniques to manage resistance when attempting to gather information.
- 2-3 skills to ensure appropriate information is gathered at assessment and throughout treatment.
- 2-3 techniques to use documentation to focus on change and positive outcomes.
- 2-3 techniques to use documentation to increase engagement and involvement.