Customer Service Hiring Event | Tuesday June 2nd 9am-7pm
Family Structure and Clinical Interventions
For all virtual training, a working microphone and video are required for participation and engagement. The Zoom link will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the training to the email address provided at enrollment.
For any accommodations to this, please contact the Spectrum Education and Training institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC, CASAC
Participants will be able to:
- verbalize 3-5 key family therapy skills
- verbalize 2 components of creating a safe environment for family involvement
- identify 1-2 family therapy models used in a substance use and mental health outpatient treatment setting
- verbalize at least two roles of family therapy in a substance use and mental health outpatient treatment setting
- verbalize at least one strength in facilitating family involvement